- Best rated beehives on Amazon and 1st place winner in Beehive Innovations Award in Apimondia International Apicultural Congress now in nuc size
- Easiest bee hive to work with for both beginners and professional beekeepers. Assembled and doesn't need to be painted. Easy to open and inspect, move or feed the bees, and fighting Varroa mites and small hive beetles
- Insulated to withstand extreme weather, and designed to prevent moisture buildup inside the beehive. Bees can survive colder winters consuming less honey, and spring build up is much faster.
- Standard features include screened bottom board perfect for fighting Varroa mite and small hive beetle, split hive entrance with entrance reducers, division/uniting board, and 2 top feeders for left and right side of a split hive
- You can have a single 7 frame hive or two 3 frame hives with the division board in the center. Perfect for queen rearing and splitting hives for bee sales
Our insulated 7 frame bee hives are perfect for the hobby beekeepers, young and elderly beekeepers. You can add matching insulated supers for honey production. Our nucs are easier to lift and inspect the brood chamber, lighter than full size 10 frame supers, and bees overwinter better in the 7 frame hives. They feature the same latches for the supers and top cover for easy transportation. All our beehives have plenty of ventilation holes to prevent moisture build up inside the hive. You can use your own standard frames or the included Apimaye Pro Frames in these hives. All the hive boxes and the hive covers are insulated to keep the colonies warmer in the cold climates. This beehive can be divided with the included division board to house 2 separate colonies and used as mating nucs. They have 2 separate color coded entrances, 2 separate top feeders. You can feed the colonies with sugar syrup and candies at the same time. You can keep 2 extra queens in one nuc for the emergency queen losses or rear your own queens. It is the best insulated ventilated hive and nuc available.